The graduates of the Aerospace Engineering program will:
- Define and solve engineering problems using analysis, experimentation, and creativity based on mathematical and scientific knowledge,
- Design and develop electrical and electronics systems, components, and processes by knowledge of discipline, teamwork, and communication skills,
- Be able to be employed in occupational fields in industry or government agencies, both at national and international level or will be innovative and entrepreneurs aiming at advanced academic degrees.
- Continue their professional development through internship and in-service training, practical experience, self and interdisciplinary work, sharing knowledge and experience, advanced courses and degrees, leadership and guidance.
- Function as productive engineers in practice, research and management, and as members who contribute to society in the moral, social and ecological responsibility of engineering in their professional careers.
NEWS |ALL NEWS
ECO-Dynamics places second in Teknofest Helicopter Design Competition with their attack helicopter
The "ECO-Dynamics" team, consisting of 7 students, Pınar Akın, Eda Nur Tetik, Kutlu Akar, Melisa Gündoğdu, Mehmet Ali Tekin, Tuna Deniz ve
They came second with the helicopter design
The ‘ECO-Dynamics’ team, consisting of 7 students from Izmir University of Economics (IUE) Department of Aerospace Engineering,
Visitor from NASA
Jay Trimble, Mission System Manager at NASA Ames Research Center, met with students at the two-day conference on NASA's Space Travel, organized
ECO-Dynamics TEKNOFEST Helikopter Tasarım Yarışmasında Dereceye Girdi
TEKNOFEST Helikopter Tasarım Yarışmasında toplam 523 takım içerisinden yazılı final raporlarında birinci olup yarışmayı üçüncü olarak tamamlamıştır.
TUSAŞ TECHNICAL TRIP
Anıtkabir and Turkish Aerospace Inc. (TUSAŞ) trip
Exemplary cooperation for Turkey's 'space target'
Izmir University of Economics (IUE) and Turkish Space Agency (TUA) collaborated to carry out joint studies in line with our country's National